Monday, April 1, 2013

The journey North (part the first)

So my journey began very early on a Monday Morning at a surprisingly busy Tullamarine airport. Security check done and plane boarded I have ended up in the small but very pleasant Coolangata airport awaiting my flight to Narita. Downsides so far; airline serves Pepsi not Coke, security lines are very long and I am leaving Morri and the Kitteh hoard behind for a week.
Good points so far is that it seems that airport security has chilled out over the past two years :) plus I got a free exit row on the big flight so that is grande as well (oh and free and decent wifi here at the airport)

Update to come on arrival at my destination.

Ps: it seems that blog formatting goes to shit when you use the blogger iPad app. Please bare with me..