Sunday, January 5, 2014

Gee almost out of Sunday....

You know the thing about Holidays? The thing about Holidays is you never get done all you want to get done. I have a week to go in mine and still behind at a number of tasks.
One thing I haven't done is at all make any silly resolutions for 2014. So lets do that now shall we?
This year I intend to work in this space and the other blog more often. One of the main things that seem to count when blogging is being constant in creating content, and I have been terrible at that in the past. No more! I plan a post every Sunday and a post on "Tomorrows Sound" at least once a week. The gaming blog will likely get one every two weeks at the moment but I hope to pick that up, I do feel that blog is still looking for a voice...
Second I plan to start a website, one based around writing and world building for Roleplaying games. Over the years I have accumulated alot of material I have put together and feel that it should be housed somewhere for prosperity and possibly as inspiration for other people. Honestly if anyone knows away to make dollar money world building (conceptually not 3d modeling or computer game programing) please let me know, not sure it is possible based on my current locale...
Finally, on a personal note, I intend to advance myself this year. Trying to learn a language and actually taking the real job more seriously than I normally have. Career development maybe? Who can say buy would really like to break this feeling of coasting...

Till next time...