Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Sunday Sunday (What do you want me to watch and write about?)

It's been a few weeks, definitely a period of time has passed. I have one chapter, an appendix if you will, to the Babylon 5 review series to come and then I'll be looking for more things to watch should life be kind and give me the time.
So teetering a bit on what I should do as a "What I'm watching now" next, any suggestions? With the documentary on Jodorowsky's Dune hitting DVD soon I was thinking of that as the next series. (Lynch's, the mini series and then the doco) But totally open to suggestions as always. Just remember I usually do season by season or version vs version reviews, I just don't have the time to do episode by episode recaps at this moment in time. (Provide me with an alternate source of revenue and then we can talk though :P) More when inspiration strikes!